Using a historical fiction format makes it interesting to learn crucially important concepts that are not generally well known.
- Liberty repeatedly defeats tyranny despite impossible odds
- A brave and loyal knight becomes the strongest man in the world. He helps good people to overcome powerful criminal forces during several historical episodes
- Rigorous scientists overturn mainstream theories that are considered as the foundation of modern Western thought
- The Theory of Evolution collapses when tested scientifically
- The significance of the Neanderthal race is revealed in a completely new light